Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Bit of Dust

So, there is a bit of dust on this ol' blog here, time to spruce it up!

I want to share this layout I did of my daughter, Kassidy, for the October Round Robin challenge at Swirlydoos. 

Here is a close up of a little torn detail, I used Invild Bolme Prima chalk ink in 
Black Coal to accent the tear and the zipper (also a Prima trinket). 

I used the Crafter's Workshop 6x6 brick wall mask both under the Coordinations card stock and over the 
patterned paper. To make the background, I just used some fine grain sandpaper and lightly sanded the card stock over the mask; it is a great way to quickly add dimension to the Coordinations and use your masks in a different way!

I used Dusty Attic letters, Creative Imaginations letters. I used Petaloo Color Me Crazy flowers and dyed them with a mix of Party Pink Glimmer Mist and Magical Micas from Lindy's Stamp Gang. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I PROMISE more updates, techniques and maybe a few videos in the near future!