Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mountain Man GRRRRR






This is my super guy, Kel. I love him to bits...except, this mountain man look drives me bonkers!
I used Feb and Dec Swirlydoos kit items for this.
I covered the deer in Antique Linen Distress Crackle Paint then I rubbed it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink; the large heart is Fired Brick and Walnut Stain Distress with Broken China Distress Stickles; the smaller one is SEI chalk ink and Broken China and Fired Brick Distress Stickles. WHEW!
I distressed the edges and used WS Distress again. I also sprayed the blue paper with Patina and Sapphire Glimmer Mist.
I painted the cardboard piece with the Crackle Paint then went over it with Fired Brick Distress.
I misted the snowflakes with Brick Glimmer Mist.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

This is GREAT!!! Love how you blended the kits so well~