Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reveal Day Scraps of Darkness







Forever.

Edward and Bella.

You know, I am not really as obsessed with Twilight as some, but I think that they are gorgeous together. :)

I did a slightly cheaty version of the 'Wet Distress Technique' that I call the Glimmer Distress Technique. I used Glimmer Mist in dazzling diamond to get the bg paper wet, then I scruched it up with my hands. and blasted it with the heat gun. Then, I used Smooch Ink in Siren and fired brick Distress Ink over the scrunches.

I used Smooch Illuminate over the alphas. I got this font off the tubes and cut it with the Cricut. :)

3 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Gorgeous! I love the distressing and inking! You're right, they are beautiful together!

WhiteRacoon said...

Wow! Love your play with these colors, it's not easy to make a gorgeous layout without going to the gloomy vampire theme =))) But you did a great job! Love those crimpled corners!

Carol W. said...

Fabulous! love the layout.