Monday, March 14, 2011

Vintage Revelry










Reveal DAY! :D

I am so excited to reveal the Scraps of Darkness march kit, Vintage Revelry!

I had a fun time working with kit, I definitely went with the vintage theme of all the gorgeous Paper Loft and G45 papers.

If you snagged the color add-on, count yourself LUCKY! These mists are my new favorites!

I have used the Moon Shadow Mists before, they all spray on brown, then, as they dry, you see the top color develop. The new ones that I hadn't tried and now LOVE are the Starburst Mists. Made by the same company, they are also two-toned, but much brighter. They are incredibly gorgeous and I couldn't stop misting everything in sight! :D

Mandy made a gorgeous, sparkly pin for us this month, thanks Mandy!

The Romance add-on included some fabulous Kaisercraft wooden birdcages and a great set of Basic Grey bling.

All in all, probably my favorite kit so far!

So, get on over to Scraps Of Darkness and get yours today!

I am going to go ahead and post all the pictures here now, then as the month goes on, I will explain my Distress Embossing technique that I used on the birdcages and flowers.


No comments: