Thursday, January 24, 2013

Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challenge Week 2!

Bright Golden Sun!

More appreciated in January than August I dare say. 

Blogger put the layout last, SO...a ton of close ups first! If you click on the pics, they are a bit bigger. :) 

Layers:


The "white" layer actually has TWO Lindy's Winter Wonderland mists on Tattered Angels Brushed Cotton card stock. 


The Prima pieces add a touch of architecture to the layout. 


Wild Honey Distress ink and a Tattered Angels mask behind the photos helps give it depth and color. 


The circles are embossed with a Kaisercraft butterfly stamp ( I use Distress embossing ink) and Lindy's embossing powder in Desert Moon Copper Teal, then just rubbed a bit of Weathered Wood Distress in and a HUGE splat (by accident, but hey, what can you do?) of Lindy's Moon Shadow mist in Buccaneer Bay Blue. 



Prima sunflower sprays with a few extra leaves.


Ranger tag that I had already made and it matched perfectly, I just ran it through a Tim Holtz embossing folder. 


On the orange layer, I used a Crafter's Workshop called Rustic Paint with Mister Huey's mist in Custard. 


Another circle, same as the first, but not.....


Another stamp (cannot remember who) with the Lindy's powder.



A bit of Prima resin and Kaisercraft bling.

Did I mention I cut the white die with my Cameo? Well, I did. :)



So that's it!! Thanks for looking!

No comments: